Choose a Campus
United School of Ministry
United School of Ministry (USOM) was established with the intention of creating a safe place where students of all backgrounds and ages can discover their identity in Christ, in connection with God’s divine purpose. USOM is a place where the Kingdom of God is understood as both a future hope and a very present reality to be accessed now. USOM also seeks to be accessible by offering both morning and evening classes nine months of the year. Our desire is to join you where you are, companion you along your journey, as God equips and empowers and helps you see your life within His continuously unfolding plan for creation.
Where Broken Vessels Are Made New
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons: namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to Heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard for living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.