Where Broken Vessels Are Made New
Located in Columbus, Ohio, The Potter’s House Main Campus is led by Bishop Tim Oldfield.
Located in Springfield, Ohio, The Potter’s House Springfield Campus is led by Pastor Jamie Noel.
To accept and receive all people. To nurture and disciple them in the love of Christ and the Word of God. To help them identify and move into God’s purpose and destiny for their lives. To provide an atmosphere Where Broken Vessels Are Made New.
The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, Arise, and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. Then I went down to the potter’s house, and behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made from clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, …as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel. Jeremiah 18:1-6 KJV
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons: namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to Heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard for living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.